Because I go above and beyond to meet the needs of every seller. Whether you’re selling a $100,000 home or a $10 million home, you will get my full attention as well as my expert and honest advice. My commitment is to not only sell your home for the highest price possible, but to do so as quickly as possible with as little stress and interruption in your life as possible.
1. Professional Staging- (If necessary) Staging is an important part of the home selling process. There's a reason model homes have furniture instead of being empty. Studies have proven that some people are unable to see what a home will look like with furniture. To help you make the best first impression, I provide you with a 1-hour professional staging session. When you are done, a professional cleaning including carpet shampoo, power washing the exterior and landscaping completes the process. Once you have your staging plan, we'll schedule a professional photographer for your marketing photos.
2. Professional Photographs - This is a MUST. Your 1st showing is ONLINE. In most cases, people know they love the home from the photos they've seen before they ever set foot in the home. The photos will be spread all over the internet on over 1000 sites, so we want yours to stand out from all of the others. That's why I use a professional photographer. This is a non-negotiable item on my list. That's how important it is, and why I will cover the expense for you.
3. Pre-Inspection - (This is optional, but recommended) The reason some people decide to do a pre-inspection is to ensure the new buyer you have done everything to be certain they're getting a home that is move in ready. Although most buyers will still do their own inspection, it makes your home stand out if the buyer is deciding between two similar homes. You’re basically giving them a Certified Pre-Owned Home, which we know has worked well for Mercedes when selling used cars. A pre-inspection runs between $300 - $400 depending on the size of the home.
4. Home Warranty - A home warranty (with appliance coverage) will ensure the new buyer they are covered should something happen within 1 year of purchasing. For example, let's say the A/C goes out the day after they move in. They will pay a service charge of $100, but the home warranty will cover the cost of anything over that, including a brand new A/C system if necessary. How good will that sound to a potential new buyer? The best part? The home warranty can be negotiated OUT of the contract if the price isn't where it needs to be for you, and you won’t have to pay it. A good home warranty costs $450. The money for this will be taken out of the proceeds of the home, so you won’t have to come out of pocket up front!
5. MLS - Once the staging and the photographs are done, I will make your home Active on the Multiple Listing Service. This is the site where all agents go to see your home and get all of the details for their clients. It’s also where sites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com pull from to promote your home.
6. Walk-Through Video/Sneak Peek - After Staging, photographs, and the home is Active on the MLS, I will create a YouTube video of the home for Facebook. This only takes 2 to 5 minutes, depending on the size of the home, but the impact it has is amazing. I use the video in ads on social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, etc. and you can share it on your pages as well!
7. Your part - You will have a couple of responsibilities at this point. Be flexible about showing the home, and keep the home as clean as possible. I know from personal experience and research that most buyers purchase a home on emotion and do it quickly. If they can't get in to see your home, they're probably not going to buy it. As far as keeping the home clean, I understand you may be still living in your home. But you can do certain things to make sure it's presentable. Dirty kitchens and bathrooms are the number one thing that turn people off when looking at a home. The close second is pet or cigarette/cigar smoke odors. So make sure the sinks are clean and free of dirty dishes by wiping them down when you leave the house. If you're a smoker or have pets, plan to have the carpets shampooed and walls painted to reduce odors before going on the market.
8. Feedback- I will do my very best to get you feedback on the home after every showing. About 7 out of 10 agents give feedback when asked, but there are always going to be agents that are afraid to respond because the home didn't fit the client and they're afraid to upset anyone. That being said, I’ll do my best to get it so we know if there are any areas that we need to improve on to get the home sold. If you download the showing app from the link, I'll send you when we go live on MLS you'll be able to see the feedback the same time I do!
9. Phone - My phone is always on. Call or text anytime you have questions/concerns. I answer my phone on weekends, holidays, and vacations for my customers in the midst of a transaction. If I don t answer right away, I'm on a Listing Appointment, showing homes to Buyers, or I didn’t get the message. If there is an emergency, text me, as I'm usually able to read those at all times. Communication is KEY!
10. Have Fun - The home selling process can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be. I will do my very best to keep you informed. Most people don t like real estate agents because frankly, most are impossible to get a hold of when you have questions. I'll do my best to make the experience as smooth as possible and help you reach your goal of selling your home so you can move on with the next stage of your life. Shall we get started?